Here are our protocols for the 2021/2022 season:
- All vaccine-eligible people (curlers, members, visitors) must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before entering the club. Vaccination status will be verified.
- Everyone visiting the ACC must review the Leeds, Grenville & Lanark District Public Health Unit COVID-19 self-evaluation form before entering.
- Everyone must sign-in for contact tracing every visit, using the sign-in sheet or the assigned QR code.
- Once signed in, move away from the entrance to the change room or the lounge to get ready for your game.
- All areas of the club (lounge, bar, kitchen, change rooms, washrooms) are open.
- Keep your mask on at all times except when seated and on the ice (see below).
- Respect physical distancing requirements. Tables in the lounge will be assigned for fixed and mixed league teams. For open (drop-in) leagues, don’t crowd tables.
On the ice:
- If you’re playing on sheets 3 and 4 enter the ice surface from the door closest to the bar, if on sheets 1 and 2 enter the ice surface from the far door.
- Regular (2019) curling rules apply.
- No hand-shakes, broom taps are recommended.
- You can only touch your own rocks and equipment.
- Masks can be removed once on the ice surface (if someone decides to wear a mask, please be respectful).
- Rocks will be sanitized with wipes after each game.
- Club equipment (brooms, stabilizers and sliders) will be available for you to use during games. Sanitizing wipes will be available for you to wipe down club equipment once a game is finished.
- Replace your mask to enter the lounge area until seated.